Heartfelt Home Care helps to maintain each client’s independence, provide dignity and respect, and enhance his or her overall quality of life in the following ways.
We adhere to our Guiding Values
- Treat others as we want to be treated.
- Give respect to get respect.
- Always do the right thing-even if the right thing isn’t the easy thing to do.
We work toward our Service Goals
- We take the time to introduce our Caregivers to our clients at home
- We take time to learn the care needs & the total caring environment
- We provide physical, emotional, & caring support in each service area
- We create excellent matching potential of Caregiver to Client
- We identify and recommend changes in the Plan of Care
- We believe socialization is as important as physical care
- We honor the Heartfelt Home Care Client Bill of Rights
We can accommodate the need for incidental client transportation
- We own four commercially insured and registered vehicles, with exclusive emergency and maintenance features.
- For our clients, incidental transportation is available, to go to grocery shopping, to to a doctor’s appointment or a hair appointment
- The Caregiver is with him or her for the entire journey
- We accompany clients to medical appointments, taking notes
- Transportation may include social and entertainment enrichment
- As many stops are made as needed
- Transportation is available 7 days per week! No tipping!!!