Special Needs Services is a 24/7/365-day service generally used by clients who might be at risk if left unattended for any period of time.
- 24-Hour Care: When the client has need for full-day coverage, we provide coordinated caregiving around the clock. This may be needed while in the hospital and following surgery.
- Respite Care: This service can be a welcome relief to family or an important safety net in the continuity of care. Respite can be needed for sudden family emergencies, or a planned vacation. A family member may also want or need to have a weekend or evening off.
- Temporary Care for Short-term Needs: Are you having surgery? Do you need assistance for out-patient and pre and post-op care? Will you need supportive assistance for 30 days after surgery? Will you need help to transition into a new living environment? This short-term care can be arranged for a few hours to 24/7 service for several weeks
- Hospital and Rehabilitation Companion Services: Sometimes a family member can not be available to a loved one in the hospital or rehabilitation center at all times. A Caregiver can serve as a hospital advocate and provide basic information to the family, if desired.
- Alzheimer’s and other dementia Care: We specialize in dementia care. There are many times when clients with any form of dementia may need supportive care or reassurance. We can help because of our experience level with all forms of dementia.
- Hospital Discharge After-Care: We can provide care at home or in a rehabilitation center during this important 30-day period following discharge from a hospital or rehabilitation.
Read more in our Events and News section to find out pertinent information that may affect the coverage you receive.