Our highly trained Home Health Aide Caregivers provide the first steps of needing help to remain independent, safe, and happy in the home! Our clients have been independent for many years so we gently introduce help where they need it the most.
As part of our Customized Plan of Care, Beginning Stages of Needing Care may include:
- Companionship: friendly conversation, the feeling of having a friend, supportive care
- Reintroduction to Old Interests and Hobbies: perhaps in an adapted way
- Mentally Stimulating & Social Activities: cards, games, books, reading, papers, magazines
- Helping to Prepare a Home Cooked Meal:for the client and for family visits!
- Includes food shopping, preparation, clean-up, freezing meals, monitoring expiration
- Baking those goodies that Mom once made!
- Household Chores: we want clients to do as much as they want to or can, but we will do it all!
- Home Monitoring: we can supervise home maintenance, and report home maintenance issues
- Health Promotion: we keep clients safe, happy, well nourished, and moving to their tolerance
- Health Prevention: hydration and toileting reminders, report any client changes
- Medication Reminders and Support
- Personal: do client’s laundry, check on appropriate clothing choice, assist with bill paying, bringing in and sorting mail, problem solving, assist clients with Birthday/other cards
- Incidental Transportation & Accompanying:company cars
- Medical visits, including note taking, if desired
- Religious functions, entertainment events, social activities
- Keeping up appearances, including hair, nails, shopping for gifts
- Errands: including prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, anything of importance