Certified Home Health Aides
- All our Certified Home Health Aides have been licensed by the State of New Jersey and trained in the Heartfelt Home Care’s policies and procedures with on-going education directly related to their specific cases. Learn more about Our Caregivers.
- Our Registered Nurse will prepare a Customized Plan of Care with the client and the family to offer services hourly and up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide comprehensive assistance.
- Our nurse will visit on a periodic basis and modify the Plan of Care as changes are occurring in a client’s health or well being.
As part of our Customized Plan of Care, our Personal Care Services may include the following (in addition to the Beginning Stages of Needing Care Services):
- Nutrition assurance: observe eating behaviors, follow special diets, modify food consistency
- Expanded personal hygiene: bed bath, sponge bath, shower, tub bath with equipment
- Mouth and dental care including dentures: brushing, flossing, rubber pick, dentures
- Help with personal grooming: shaving, beard, make-up, shampoo, hair style and care
- Health Promotion: positioning, support hose, monitor fluid and food intake, movement
- Health Prevention: hydration and toileting reminders, report any client changes
- Medication Reminders and Support
- Therapy & Exercise Support: encourage follow-up with prescribed exercise by ST, OT, PT
- Assisting/providing basis skin care: safe washing & drying, applying non-prescription lotions and creams, observe skin condition & changes, prevent skin break-down, position changes
- Assist/provide incontinence care: follow a bladder and bowel regime to prevent incontinence
- Assist with Hearing Aids & Eye Glasses: follow low hearing & vision communication methods
- Assist with all transfers using equipment needed: bed to chair, wheelchair, cane, walker
- Assist with positioning for proper body assignment: bed, chair, wheelchair, walker, car
- Use of mechanical lifts
- Dressing our clients for comfort, function, and keeping up appearances