We carefully match our Caregivers to our clients to make sure the appropriate level of care, the right skill set, and the personality match your loved ones. Our Certified Home Health Aides are the most integral part of our business, as they are the ones who give our wonderful Heartfelt Care. We want to meet their needs as much as we want to meet the needs of our clients.
- They must meet the criteria to take care of our loved ones!
- They must have warm hearts and can communicate well with our clients.
- They attempt to provide a satisfying relationship for your loved one.
- They treat your loved one with respect and give the upmost care & concern.
- They must respond well to supervision and learning situations.
Employment: Heartfelt Home Care is always looking for caring people. Learn more about Employment at Heartfelt Home Care.
Our Selection Process
- They have passed both state and federal criminal background checks.
- All employees pass a Drug-screen to maintain a safe work environment.
- We provide checks on Wants, Warrants, Misdemeanors, and Sexual Predators.
- We check both business and personal references.
- They have been interviewed by at least two people from our office staff.
- We have a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- We have reviewed their clinical competency.
- They have passed a written test to check their knowledge of their profession.
- Each caregiver completes a state mandated orientation including our polices and procedures.
- Our caregivers are bonded, insured, covered under workers’ compensation.
- Each caregiver completes an orientation of our policies and procedures.
Our Certified Home Health Aides
See our services page for a comprehensive list of Personal Care Services.
- Our Certified Home Health Aides have received NJ State training.
- Our Aides receive State mandated levels of supervision and other training.
- Our Certified Home Health Aides have Registered Nurse supervision.
- Our Aides also receive our Heartfelt Home Care training at employment along with on-going training in care procedures and clinical competency areas.